Columbia River Sewing (CRS). We are the Portland, Oregon chapter of the national 501(c)(3) non-profit American Sewing Guild (ASG). With a chapter membership of around 200, we are beginners to professionals interested in all facets of sewing located in the Portland/Vancouver metro area.
Membership in ASG offers many things. Check out the benefits.
- Monthly Neighborhood Groups at various locales in the Portland/Vancouver area.
- Quarterly chapter meetings and educational events with local and national speakers offering lectures and workshops.
- Quarterly newsletter Columbia River Sewing packed full with information on upcoming activities and happenings.
- Annual sewing retreats—spring and fall.
- Annual national conference featuring workshops, seminars, special events and tours.
- Access to national online newsletter Notions.
- Special offers for Members Only.
- Special rates to all ASG Sponsored activities.
- Members Only access to the national ASG website, asg.org, and our chapter website, ColumbiaRiverSewing.org.
Dues for ASG membership is $50 for new members, and $45 for renewing members. Register online or download an application at www.asg.org. Once national relays your information to our chapter, our membership chair will also contact you.
A special membership rate is offered for Students! ASG offers you a rate of $25 for new/renewing membership. To join at this special rate, register online or download an application at www.asg.org.
Do you have questions or need more information? Please contact Membership.