- COVID-19 is still in our community and likely to remain so for some time, and
- many of our members or their family members are at high risk for serious illness or death, and
- we want our members, guests and instructors to feel and to be safe at in-person gatherings
Attendees will be required to:
- present proof of vaccination upon entering an in-person gathering, and
- wear a face mask when not actively eating or drinking
Small groups may develop a system to record vaccination status information and need only check for proof of vaccination for individuals not in the record-keeping system. Presenters/leaders may remove face masks during a meeting or presentation if they are able to adequately distance themselves from other attendees.
This policy and any subsequent changes to it will remain in effect until further notice.